Pain from possible kidney stone gone!

Several weeks ago, I woke up one morning with a lot of pain in my right side. I kept hoping and praying it would go away, but it wouldn’t. Instead it got progressively worse. When I got to work, I was struggling to stay focused because I was feeling weak and lightheaded. My side was still hurting. About halfway through my shift, I asked if I could leave early and go to the doctor. When I got to the doctor, they examined me and said something that kinda shocked me. They said “You might have a kidney stone, and we highly recommend that you go to stat care in Canton as soon as you can.” I never had a kidney stone before and I certainly didn’t want to experience one now! The doctor said that if I went to stat care, they would have to do a CAT scan to determine if there was a kidney stone or not. I left the doctor and started to go to stat care, but as I was driving the pain got really intense. I called Pastor Mary Pat and asked if she could pray for me. I told her I didn’t really want to go to the hospital but that’s where I was headed since the pain was increasing. So she prayed and as her prayer went forth, I felt God’s power going through my body. There was so much tingling all over my right side and on my face! It literally felt like electricity! It was so strong, I had to pull over at a gas station and just receive His powerful healing touch. I hadn’t felt His power, in this way, since I was first prayed for by Pastor Mary Pat and Mike Wheeler 7 years prior when God healed me from a crooked spine, a somewhat injured neck from whiplash due to a car accident and chronic headaches at that time. Now I was claiming a similar type of healing for this pain in my side!

After the prayer, the pain had subsided dramatically. I thanked Pastor Mary Pat and decided to go to my parents house. While at my parents’, I noticed the pain started to return along with weakness in my body. It started getting intense again and I was wrestling with going to the hospital to get the CAT scan. My mom prayed for me again and I decided to go home instead. I really believed I was healed and wanted to continue to stand on that. I went home that night and slept 11 hours. The next day, I felt completely better! The pain was gone! God is so good!

~Mike M.