- Mozambique, Ghana (Summer 2003) – We spent 4 weeks working with Rolland and Heidi Baker of Iris Ministries in Mozambique. We ministered at their orphanage of over 400 children, through work projects, playing and praying with the kids, and teaching and preaching. We also had the opportunity to go on a three day trip into the bush to encourage the churches and to hold crusades. After this, we went to Ghana for the next 4 ½ weeks, once again partnering with Life Christian Centre, planting churches, holding crusades, ministering to the sick, witnessing to Muslims and much more. We worked with a dozen different churches to hold three nights of crusades in a Muslim area of Ghana.
- South Africa, Mozambique, Ghana (Summer 2004) – Once again we spent time working with Iris Ministries In South Africa and Mozambique. Part of the team traveled north through the country and ministered to people and churches along the way, sharing Christ with many who were previously unreached. The other part of the team worked in their children’s center for a week and then flew to meet the rest of the team at the childrenxs center in the north. After this, the team flew to Ghana, where, once again, we ministered alongside Pastor Samuel of Life Christian Centre, sharing Christ, and planting churches.
- Brazil, Mozambique (Summer 2005) – Based on the leadership trip to Brazil in 2004, the Lord directed FMI to take a team to Brazil to work with Iris Ministries in the cities of Sao Paulo and Novo Friburgo, laying ourselves down to serve Iris Ministries there and help them to pull things together for the children’s center that they are building in that country. God has forged a strong relationship with Iris Ministries and we are thankful for their solid affirmation of what He is doing.
- South Africa, Mozambique (Summer 2006) – FMI was able to minister with Iris Ministries in South Africa and Mozambique this summer, traveling to remote villages to preach the Gospel and encourage existing churches. We had an awesome time setting up camp in different villages to hold church meetings and discipleship teaching thoughout the day, while holding evangelistic crusades at night.
- Mozambique (Summer 2007) – In July, 2007, The FMI mission team headed to Mozambique and worked alongside Pastor Jose’ Novela, one of the leaders of Iris Ministries and a dear brother in the Lord. While in Mozambique, we stayed in Zimpeto, Maputo at an Iris Ministries children center for several days. We spent lots of time hanging out with the kids and sharing the love of Jesus with them. Following that, we traveled halfway up the country by bus to another Iris Ministries children center in the city of Dondo, Mozambique. We stayed there for another 5 days and had a chance to teach and train upcoming pastors in the center. After we left Dondo, we camped at several remote villages, typically in two night increments, and held crusades every evening. We saw many salvations, deliverances, and healings including a boy who was healed of deafness. In one of the last villages we visited, we fed over 230 hungry children. It was such an honor and privilege to co-labor with Him to see His kingdom and His great love shower a land full of hurting and broken people.
- Mozambique & Swaziland (Summer 2008) – During the summer of 2008, a team from FMI was able to partner with Iris Ministries to continue their work in Mozambique and Swaziland. While working alongside Pastor Jose Novela, we were able to spread the Gospel throughout these nations, reaching remote villages in both countries. We were able to hold many crusades during our time there, and saw many come to salvation. Strengthening existing churches was also a primary focusing, and we saw the Lord touch many through powerful healings and intimate encounters with the God who loves them more than anyone else. We believe God is continuing to light the fire of revival in both of these nations, and we look forward to what He will continue to do in the years ahead!
- Mozambique & Swaziland 2010
- Mozambique 2011
- Mozambique 2012
- Mozambique 2013
- Mozambique 2014
- Mozambique 2015
- Mozambique 2016
Additional mission details from 2010- to the present are forth coming.