- Ghana, West Africa (Summer 1999) – Pastors Bill and Mary Pat led a team of about 15 young people to Ghana for four weeks to work with Pastor Samuel Quarcoopome of Life Christian Centre, sharing Christ with the lost, planting churches, encouraging the churches, and ministering healing. At this time God forged a long term relationship with Pastor Samuel that has led to much fruitful ministry over the years. During this time, we saw over 1200 people come to the Lord.
- Ghana, West Africa (Summer 2000) – We took a team of about 19 young people to Ghana for five weeks to work once again with Pastor Samuel of Life Christian Centre sharing Christ with the lost, planting churches, encouraging the churches, and ministering healing. During this time, we saw over 1500 people come to the Lord.
- Ghana, West Africa (Summer 2001) – We took a team of over 20 young people to Ghana for six weeks to work once again with Pastor Samuel of Life Christian Centre sharing Christ with the lost, planting churches, encouraging the churches, and ministering healing. During this time, we saw over 2000 people come to the Lord. We hosted our first small crusade and showed the Jesus Film in Ghana.
- Ghana, West Africa (Summer 2002) – We took a team of 26 young people to Ghana for five weeks to work once again with Pastor Samuel of Life Christian Centre in sharing Christ with the lost, planting churches, encouraging the churches, and ministering healing. During this time, we saw over 2500 people come to the Lord. We hosted three nights of crusades in Ghana and saw many come to Christ.
- Mozambique, Ghana (Summer 2003) – We spent 4 weeks working with Rolland and Heidi Baker of Iris Ministries in Mozambique. We ministered at their orphanage of over 400 children, through work projects, playing and praying with the kids, and teaching and preaching. We also had the opportunity to go on a three day trip into the bush to encourage the churches and to hold crusades. After this, we went to Ghana for the next 4 ½ weeks, once again partnering with Life Christian Centre, planting churches, holding crusades, ministering to the sick, witnessing to Muslims and much more. We worked with a dozen different churches to hold three nights of crusades in a Muslim area of Ghana.
- South Africa, Mozambique, Ghana (Summer 2004) – Once again we spent time working with Iris Ministries In South Africa and Mozambique. Part of the team traveled north through the country and ministered to people and churches along the way, sharing Christ with many who were previously unreached. The other part of the team worked in their children’s center for a week and then flew to meet the rest of the team at the childrenxs center in the north. After this, the team flew to Ghana, where, once again, we ministered alongside Pastor Samuel of Life Christian Centre, sharing Christ, and planting churches.
- Ghana, West Africa (Spring 2005) – leadership team of 4 traveled to Ghana to connect with Life Christian Centre (our home away from home) to share Christ and to oversee the beginnings of construction on our property in the south which we purchased in the Summer of 2001, and our property in the north, which was given to us by a Muslim chief. Our desire is to build centers for training believers in these areas to take the Gospel to Ghana, to the unreached in Africa, and to the world. While we were there, we connected with a pastor from the northern territory which is highly unreached and Muslim in population. We are working with him to send a team back to Ghana to host a pastor’s conference for over 250 pastors from all over this area of Ghana. The Lord continues to open amazing doors.
- Ghana, Togo (Summer 2007) – In June, 2007, an FMI mission team returned to Ghana, West Africa and ministered alongside Pastor Samuel Quarcoopome, his wife Vera, and the leadership of Life Christian Centre. We visited the various branches of Life Christian Centre throughout Southern Ghana to preach, teach, encourage, and minister healing and deliverance. A small group also ministered in the Northern Region alongside Pastor Abraham, a fire-starter and networker who is involved in promoting unity and common vision among the churches in the region. While there, we saw an increase in miracles particularly blind eyes receiving sight. This was our third year of partnership with Pastor Abraham. In addition, we also traveled into Togo, a first for a Frontline mission team. Pastor Samuel had established a Life Christian Centre branch in Togo and we had a chance to support this church through discipleship and evangelistic outreaches.
- Ghana (Summer 2009) – We had an amazing time ministering primarily in the northwestern region of Ghana, holding FMI’s first Kingdom Bible School for Pastors and church leaders, ministering throughout Sawla and the surrounding area through evangelistic outreaches, and hosted a large two-night crusade in the middle of Sawla. Thousands received a direct touch from God’s saving & healing love through this four-week trip.
Additional mission details from 2010- to the present are forth coming.