December 1st – Gift of Christmas
The Gift of Christmas for 2012 will be held on Saturday, December 1, from noon until 8:00 PM. We are expecting over 200 men, women, and children to participate in this event as we partner with the following agencies:
- -Massillon Family Living Center
- -Canton YWCA
- -American Rescue Workers, New Life Center and Hope Life Shelter
- -Refuge of Hope Homeless Shelter
Our desire is to extend God’s goodness to each person as they experience the demonstration of His love in a tangible way. Listed below you will find an overview of the GOC activities.
- -Participants will be transported to area retailers to shop for personal needs and for family Christmas gifts using donated funds.
- -Activities will continue at Frontline Worship Center (FWC) at 6200 Wales Avenue NW, Massillon, OH (Jackson Township.)
- -Gifts will be wrapped and donated clothing, along with other items of necessity, will be given to participants.
- -Age appropriate activities for the children will be offered, followed by a sit-down holiday dinner with festive entertainment.
- -The day will be concluded with a Christmas program/service including drama, dance, worship, and an inspirational message of hope.
We invite you to work together with us to make this outreach of love a success. You can participate financially by making a tax deductible gift, or as a volunteer.
Thank you for your consideration of taking this opportunity to touch many lives who are very needy in our local area. If you would like more information please call (330) 837-8399.