Moving with the heart of Jesus compels us to say “yes” to the mandate to make disciples of all nations. His compassion for the lost grows in us and we are propelled to step out in creative ways to share the Gospel of the Kingdom with our “neighbors.” We see the miraculous healing and delivering love of Jesus transforming individuals at community and campus events, outreaches, on street corners, and in individual encounters. Demonstrating the Lord’s supernatural power is fun! Whether it’s at our regular First Friday prophetic booth among throngs of people, or an on-the-street ministry time, or a Christmas event for homeless people, the Lord continually honors our efforts and brings His touch to hungry hearts. Join us and watch what the Lord does!
In the summer of 2005 when Jesus said to take the Gospel to all nations, we knew He meant Canton, Ohio, as well. While we have taken many opportunities to minister downtown, this was our first opportunity to spend two solid weeks ministering to the broken and hurting and working with the local churches to see God’s vision for this area accomplished. The Lord connected us with Pastor Don Bartow of the Total Living Center in Canton to team up and share Christ through vacation Bible schools, concerts and block parties, work projects in the community, door to door evangelism, dance, drama, puppets, praying for the sick, and so on. Praise God for His willingness to do it here like He does it overseas!!
Ongoing local mission opportunities include;
- First Friday prophetic booth and worship band – Canton
- Inner-city (street) healing and evangelism
- Prophetic God-hunts (HS on location)
- Stark County Fair Ministry
- City transformation: COOL Project and other outreaches to the needy
- “Gift of Christmas” program for the homeless & needy
- Prayer drives/walking/events
- Prophetic evangelism and healing “on location”
- Local care centers and mental/ physical health facilities, food distribution
- Pro-life events and rallies
- House of Prayer – 24/7 prayer/fasting/worship, Lighthouse prayer, 100 hours of prayer, and more
- Campus Ministries: Universities/High Schools – The EDGE and worship events
- Healing Rooms