Handout: “All Hands on Deck”
- Word of God (II Tim. 3:16; Hebrews 4:12; Psalms 119:105)
- Leading of the Spirit (Romans 8:14 including all the increasing types of communication in Joel 2:28,29/Acts 2:17,18)
- Godly Counsel (Psalm 55:14; Proverbs 1:5; 12:15; 15:22)
- True Friends (Proverbs 27:6, 9, 10, 17).
- “Tickling of the ears” (II Tim. 4:3,4; Proverbs 14:12) Neither Godly, nor true counsel
- Lies (Jeremiah 7:8; 9:3-9; Colossians 2:1-8; Psalm 109:2-5; Colossians 2:1-8; II Corinthians 10:3-5; Romans 16:17,18; James 3:13-18; I John 1:5-10)
- Dreams and visions (Joel 2:28,29/Acts 2:17,18) are the new parables that will confuse those who are not hungry for a word from the Father. They separate the radical sailor from the passive passenger who is just along for the ride. Dreams, visions, pictures, and words align together with the destiny desired by Heaven for an individual and the corporate body. They are not randomly given, but have precise timing and are a particular piece of the overall puzzle for an individual, a fellowship, a region, and the entire Body of Christ.